After defining its purpose (raison d’être) in April 2022, STOA creates its Purpose Committee, made up of top-tier industry experts. Our purpose defines our commitments and guide our actions:
Financing and supporting the development of sustainable and resilient infrastructure for future generations in Africa, Latin America and Asia
This Committee, whose first meeting was held on September 30, 2022, is composed of 10 members with strong CSR expertise. Their role is to assess STOA’s activities in relation to the principles and commitments set out in the three pillars of the company’s raison d’être: sustainable and resilient infrastructures, an impact for future generations, and exemplary support over the long term. The Committee’s mission is also to enrich the company’s thinking in the development of its medium and long-term vision.
“We are proud to report to this committee of experts on our business and our interventions in our key investments sectors” commented Marie-Laure Mazaud, CEO of STOA
The STOA Purpose Committee is composed of the following members:
- Carine de Boissezon, Chief Impact Officer, EDF
- Lise Breuil, Head of the Mobility and Transport Division, AFD, also member of STOA’s Investment Committee
- Valérie Quiniou, Executive Director for Prospective and Research, ADEME
- Martin Richer, President and Founder, Management & RSE
- Waël Rizk, Deputy Chief Financial Officer of Caisse des Dépôts, also member of the board and president of STOA’s nomination and remuneration committee
- Lionel Zinsou, former Prime Minister of Benin, President and Founder, SouthBridge Group
- Marie-Laure Mazaud, CEO of STOA
- Virginie Vitiello, Head of ESG at STOA
- Sara Biglary, Asset Management Officer at STOA
- Theva Molina, Environmental & Social Officer at STOA
La présidence du comité est assurée par Marie-Laure Mazaud, Carine de Boissezon assurant la co-présidence pour une durée d’un an, ce mandat faisant l’objet d’une rotation chaque année.
The committee is chaired by Marie-Laure Mazaud, and co-chaired by Carine de Boissezon for a period of one year, with this mandate rotating each year.
For more information on our purpose: https://www.stoainfraenergy.com/en/purpose/
Download our Purpose booklet